We are a growing business within the IT Sector, based in Guildford. We are looking for Call Centre Agent’s to join our growing team.
The ‘must haves’ for this Call Centre Agent role:
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic and determined personality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively as part of a team.
- Language skills: English
- Strong interest and/or qualification in computer science or technology
- Previous work experience, ideally in an office-based technical or help desk role
- Availability to do shift work
- Must be confident with speaking over the phone
- Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude to tasks, and ability to use own initiative
The role includes the following:
- To act as an initial point of contact for our customers
- To identify customer needs and act on them quickly and effectively
- Adhere to the high level of customer service that this organisation is known for help desk duties (incoming calls, e-mails & proactive monitoring)
- Liaising with hotel personnel and guests, outsourced support agencies and technology partners
- The company provides 24/7 service.
£8.50-£9.50 per hour, depending on experience and with Attendance Allowance
Excellent introductory and on-going training is provided for successful candidates, you will receive full technical WiFi training and potentially IT & Telecoms for a variety of our different customers.
The successful Call Centre Agents can enjoy a fantastic working atmosphere and the chance to work within a successful, growing company, known for their excellent customer service and product base.
A chance to progress over time, to our more technical team and/or supervisor team is available.
No Agencies Please.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £8.50 to £9.50 /hour
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
see our other vacancies;
Help desk Technician