We are a family run Customer Service Help-desk based in Guildford that support a variety of businesses within the Wi-Fi, IT & Telecoms sector.
We have grown from strength to strength & are now looking for enthusiastic customer service candidates to work within our expanding team.
We have a wide variety of progression opportunities within our business, we also provide full training for all our staff and work at a pace that is mutual for both parties.
You do not need an IT or technical background but the willingness to learn & to provide a fantastic customer experience to all our clients.
The ‘must haves’ for this Customer Service role are:
• Customer service skills & the ability to ‘wow’ our clients
• A highly motivated, enthusiastic and determined personality
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Basic computer skills
• Enjoy working in a team & helping other agents to improve
The main responsibilities as a Helpdesk Agent include:
• To act as an initial point of contact for our customers
• To identify customer needs and act on them quickly and effectively
• Achieve the high level of customer experience that this organisation is known for
• Complaint handling & problem solving
Excellent introductory and on-going training is provided for successful candidates. You will receive full training with the opportunity for speedy progression & further developments to your skill set.
The successful Customer Service Specialist can enjoy a fantastic working atmosphere and the chance to work within a successful, growing company. All of our management and supervisors used to do this role and we always promote within where possible.