Who are we
We are an established and growing business, with over a decade of experience and knowledge within the IT arena.
Organically evolving across a multitude of technology platforms we are able to provide a variety of outsourcing solutions for individuals and businesses, whether it’s for 24/7 Helpdesk Services, Nationwide Engineer Coverage, Bespoke Software Support, Specialist Wi-Fi Support, Telecoms and Broadband Support or Direct IT Support.
The ‘must haves’ for this Call Centre Agent role (experience in a call centre environment is NOT necessary):
• A highly motivated, enthusiastic and determined personality
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively as part of a team
The main responsibilities as a Call Centre Agent include:
• To act as an initial point of contact for our customers
• To identify customer needs and act on them quickly and effectively
• Adhere to the high level of customer service that this organisation is known for
• Answering emails & Phone queries
Excellent introductory and on-going training is provided for successful candidates, you will receive full technical WiFi training and potentially IT & Telecoms for a variety of our different customers.
The successful Call Centre Agents can enjoy a fantastic working atmosphere and the chance to work within a successful, growing company, known for their excellent customer service and product base.
If you think you have what it takes to join our busy team, please contact us using the form on our website.