Starting as a workplace trend, remote working has been thrust to the forefront of most businesses’ digital transformation plans, particularly recently with the Coronavirus outbreak.
Perhaps you are being asked by your suppliers and customers what your disaster recovery plan is for your business and services in the event of the virus becoming more widespread?
With many of the big tech collaboration tools offering free trials to enable remote working – could this be the perfect time for your business to make the change?
Benefits of remote working for businesses
- Greater productivity
- Reduction in operating costs
- Improved employee retention
- Access to a wider pool of applicants
- Improved Business continuity
Negatives of remote working for businesses
- Isolation of staff
- Communicating internally
- Security risks
- Decreased employee visibility
- Managing and maintaining staff accountability
Image via Shutterstock.com
Microtechs 24x7x365 White label support services
Based in Surrey, Microtechs are an established and experienced end user support centre. Our Help desk and NOC experts can monitor your servers and support queue (email, RMM & phone) 24×7 or just as overflow. The Microtechs White Label support service offers a cost effective, 24×7 support option perfect for providers with an expanding customer base.
You may ask yourself:
- How can I offer support 24/7 without the stress & cost of recruiting and training?
- How can I free up my team’s time, to enable us to grow the business?
- How can I improve my bottom line?
Microtechs can help.
- Office hours or 24/7
- UK based from Guildford, Surrey
- 1st & 2nd line / NOC and incident management capabilities
- Ability to learn bespoke applications
- All white labelled to your brand
- 25-50% reduction in overheads
- Pricing from £500 per month
- Sole traders through to enterprise companies supported
Here’s what our customers have said;
“Using Microtechs to extend the helpdesk capabilities for our organisation has been a very worthwhile venture for us. The transition was very easy and simple, and we have found the Microtechs staff to be both knowledgeable and professional; in their dealings with our clients.”
“My customers receive a polite service and their issues are dealt with quickly and professionally. In short Microtechs provide a courteous, effective and cost-efficient service that enables me to offer my customers 24/7 support without the associated expense.”
It would be great to have a chat with you and understand a little about your business, even if you are not quite ready to outsource.
Live chat us now or call 01483 407417