Heathrow's facial recognition tech could make airports more bearable https://t.co/OUwZTb5Mlh
News & Vacancies
Welcome to the Microtechs information portal. Here you can see the latest news and read through our current vacancies.
1st Line Support Engineer
Who are we
We are an established and growing business, with over a decade of experience and knowledge within the IT arena.
Organically evolving across a multitude of technology platforms we are able to provide a variety of outsourcing solutions for individuals and businesses, whether it’s for 24/7 Helpdesk Services, Nationwide Engineer Coverage, Bespoke Software Support, Specialist Wi-Fi Support, Telecoms and Broadband Support or Direct IT Support.
To provide first line helpdesk support to clients, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone and email for our many clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
• To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone and email
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
• To log all calls on the call logging system
• To effectively manage all logs assigned to him/her
• To escalate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member
• Microsoft experience covering Outlook, Word, Excel
• Remote Desktop Services / Remote support tools
• Microsoft Exchange
• Some experience with Windows Server Versions
• Printers/Scanners and drivers
Desirable Skills but not essential
• Office 365
• Apple Mac
• Apple iOS (iPad/iPhone), Android, and Blackberry
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Good written and spoken English.
• 'Hands-on’ approach and willingness to learn
• Flexible, pro-active approach
• Calm under pressure
• Good Team player
• Good customer service skills
To apply for this position please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.