We are an 24/7 outsourced technical help desk based in Guildford that support a variety of businesses with their needs. We have grown from strength to strength even through the tough economic climate, as a result we are now looking for additional call centre agents to add to our team.
The ‘must haves’ for this Call Centre Agent role:
– A highly motivated, enthusiastic and determined personality
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
– The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively as part of a team.
– Language skills: English
– Strong interest and/or qualification in computer science or technology
– Previous work experience, ideally in an office-based technical or help desk role
– Availability to do shift work.- including days, evenings and weekends & nights
– Must be confident with speaking over the phone
– Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude to tasks, and ability to use own initiative
The role includes the following:
– To act as an initial point of contact for our customers
– To identify customer needs and act on them quickly and effectively
– Adhere to the high level of customer service that this organisation is known for help desk duties (incoming calls, e-mails & proactive monitoring)
– Liaising with hotel personnel and guests, outsourced support agencies and technology partners
– The company provides 24/7 service. Shift work includes days, evenings, weekends & nights.
– Salary offered: £8.50-£9.50 per hour, depending on experience and with Attendance Allowance
Excellent introductory and on-going training is provided for successful candidates, you will receive full technical WiFi training and potentially IT & Telecoms for a variety of our different customers.
The successful Call Centre Agents can enjoy a fantastic working atmosphere and the chance to work within a successful, growing company, known for their excellent customer service and product base.
A chance to progress over time to our more technical team and/or supervisor team is available.
No Agencies Please.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £8.50 to £9.50 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available: